A Quick Note About Licenses

It may be easier to operate a security company if there were no industry licenses, the good thing for consumers of security services though is that it’s a quick way to ascertain legitamacy of a security organization. If a security organization is promoting itself as such, it must have a Master License issued by the NSW Police Department, that’s law. Make sure that the company you deal with holds the following licenses, the police does the necessary background checks and continuously checks up to make sure the company is following regulation and standards.

Make sure the security firm you are working with has current licenses from NSW Police that are current.

Even if you feel the company you deal with is good at what they do, if they are not complying with license regulations they could face hefty fines which would put them out of business making headaches for you down the line.

Master License

This is to be held by employer and registered training organizations.

Class 1 License

This is a license held by manpower service such as bodyguards and security personell.

Class 2 License

Held by those providing technical services, such as security consultations, sales and training.

  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.

Add a Comment